Financial Assistance Request

Appointment Request

  • General Information

    Click HERE for assistance hours.

    To receive assistance, you must have an interview with a caseworker by appointment only. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment, please fill out the information below.

    The applicant must live in Forsyth County. If the primary residence is not within Forsyth County, please call the United Way at 211 (toll free) for an agency that serves your area.

  • Must be local number for a callback
  • Household Income Information