Court Mandated Community Service
• Determination for community service will be decided by The Place Volunteer Coordinator.
• Must serve a four hour minimum shift.
• Juvenile community service workers will have to be prequalified by Executive Director.
• We only accept minor offenses such as: traffic violations, DUI, and alcohol,etc.
• We do not accept theft, robbery, burglary, shoplifting, or violent crimes.
• We ask for appropriate dress.
• We recommend closed toe shoes
• Court Mandated Community Agreement must be signed by parent or guardian if under 18.
• DO NOT fill out the Volunteer Application